[ltr]International coalition attacks on the details Daash sites in Iraq and Syria within 24 hours[/ltr][ltr]
Washington-Iraq Press -30 May / May: Disclosure Statement international coalition strikes against air and ground forces to positions "Daash" in Iraq and Syria over the past 24 hours the details.
The statement stressed that the strikes in Iraq hasin coordination with the Iraqi government and they have been used guns and rocket launchers and fighter jets and aircraft march from a distance.
The statement details of those strikes as follows: -
- Near al - Baghdadi, Dharbtan two haveresulted in the destruction of a car bomb to Daash and weapons store.
- Near Fallujah, there were one strike targeteda large tactical units were destroyed two combat troops to Daash and two vehicles, and two of the mortar bomb and coach for Daash and store weapons to Daash and the entrance to a tunnel and a heavy machine gun Daash.
- Near Habbaniyah, Dharbtan against big tactical unit Daash were destroyed combat outpost to Daash and a car platform and 12 missiles, and cache continued to organize Daash.
- Near Hit, hit and one targeted a large tactical unit Daash was destroyed two machine guns and combat troops of thecaliber of Daash boat.
- Near the Cossacks, the number two strokes through which the destruction of the headquarters and the site continued to organize combat Daash.
- Near Mosul, it was directed 12 strike on a 8 - combat units and separate centers for the leadership of an al Daash was destroyed 15 of the assembly areas, stores supplying an al Daash and 5 weapons stores, and four cars and two nodes to control and leadership, and the collection and suppressed three tactical units to Daash.
- Near Qayyarah been directing one fell swoop destroyed five platforms for missiles with an al Daash missiles.
The statement said coalition forces carried out seven strikes against targets in Syria to organize Daash Used bombers and attackers and ground attack aircraft and aircraft march distance: -
- Al Rigga, Dharbtan against car bomb factory for Daash.
- Near Manbej, Dharbtan 11 sites have been destroyed combat Daash to store ammunition and heavy machine guns.
- Near Mare`, number three strikes targeted two units belonging to the organization Tktikitin Daash Tktikitin were destroyed two vehicles and another vehicle to organize Daash
The statement concluded that he was initially strikes analysis, and all aircraft returned to their bases Salmh.anthy (1)