Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama breaks with Saudi Arabia

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama breaks with Saudi Arabia Empty Obama breaks with Saudi Arabia

Post by Lobo Mon 30 May 2016, 2:37 pm

Obama breaks with Saudi Arabia

Tension continue to build between the USA and Saudi Arabia. Besides allowing the Saudi’s to be sued in US courts over 911, the USA is cutting off providing cluster bombs to Saudi Arabia. The reason given purports this is due to reports of hundreds of civilian casualties in Yemen. In fact, the USA is no longer in need of energy from Saudi Arabia. Turning a blind eye has been the policy.

However, the tensions building in the Middle East combined with freeing the dollar from any reliance on oil has made all the difference in this political relationship. When Obama visited Saudi Arabia, he was not greeted at the airport by any member of the royal family but by a low level bureaucrat. This too, has contributed to Obama suggesting that the royal family should give way to democracy.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/obama-breaks-with-saudi-arabia/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:30 am