Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017


Field commander: Fallujah editing process may take "five to seven days."

Share

rocky
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 58094
Thanked : 1909
Join date : 2012-12-21

Field commander: Fallujah editing process may take "five to seven days."

Post by rocky on Tue 31 May 2016, 2:57 am

[ltr]Field commander: Fallujah editing process may take "five to seven days."[/ltr]

 Since 30/05/2016 19:50 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]He favored a field commander in the liberation of Fallujah on Monday, takes the process of liberation of the city of 5 to 7 days, while stressing that the entry of Fallujah is not easy.[/ltr]
[ltr]The commander, who asked not to be named, said that "the liberalization process of the city of Fallujah from the control of the terrorist organization Daash is not easy," adding, "because of the size of the city, as well as the large number of planting bombs in the streets."[/ltr]
[ltr]The commander said L / balance News /, that "liberation operations may take several days," likely duration "between 5 to 7 days."[/ltr]
[ltr]And Anbar Operations Command announced today the start of the storming of Fallujah process by pieces of anti-terrorism device.[/ltr]
[ltr]The spokesman for the Anbar tribes Ghassan Ithawi confirmed, today, too, that more than 70% of the areas around Fallujah and Rehabilitation Center associated liberated during the first and second phases, indicating that the remaining 30% is the center of Fallujah Vqt.anthy 29[/ltr]
[ltr]By: Rami Al-Salhi[/ltr]
[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

    Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:41 am