Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the parliament not to explain the reasons for the meeting: waiting for an initiative of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the parliament not to explain the reasons for the meeting: waiting for an initiative of  Empty Chairman of the parliament not to explain the reasons for the meeting: waiting for an initiative of

Post by Rocky Tue 31 May 2016, 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Chairman of the parliament not to explain the reasons for the meeting: waiting for an initiative of the deputies objectors

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Monday, for clarification on the reason for the postponement of its scheduled. And as pointed out that achieving full quorum was available, he confirmed receiving the letters "serious" of the objectors of Representatives need to parliament reunion. The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, that "the reason for the failure to convene the session, on Monday, despite having achieved a quorum total, as happened yesterday and then to take over the presidency serious messages from brothers objectors need to reunite parliament ", stressing that" in response to this desire was decided to postpone the session held today to Tuesday. " She presidency that "this initiative to the brothers objectors were welcomed by the Presidency and members of the House of Representatives, especially since there is a need for the healing of the House of Representatives again to do its duty and its fundamental role in the important laws that serve the citizen and earnestly implement the reform program of legislation," pointing to "provide full support to our security forces and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga as they are engaged in a battle of existence and honor against the terrorist criminal cliques. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:41 am