Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Tehran insists continue to send advisers to Iraq and Syria

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 31 May 2016, 3:32 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Confirmed the Iranian Defense Ministry, yesterday, Tehran 's continuing to send military advisers to both Iraq and Syria. She noted that she will work to provide assistance to Iraq and Syria as much as they can, while promised that this comes " in defense of theIslamic countries , " 
said Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan, in a press interview I followed ( the long - Presse), said that "his country would continue to send military advisers for each of theIraq and Syria in order to defend against terrorism , "noting that" Islam is an important Muslim countries for us. " 
Dehghan said that" his country will work to provide assistance to Iraq and Syria as much as it can of thecapacity because the parts of the two Muslim countries are attacked, which provides assistance to thedefense them , "asserting that" Iran is sending military advisers to these two countries in the initiative ,including the defense of the Islamic countries. " 
the commander of Iran 's Qods Force Qassem Soleimani has shown, on 28 may 2016, Tehran 's readiness to intervene militarily in Iraq to eradicate" terrorism "in the event of the issuance of guidance so supreme religious authority in Najaf Ali al - Sistani, as he emphasized the absence of the need for this matter now to the presence of al - Sistani in Iraq. 
linked to Iraq and Iran after the 2003 political and close economic ties, after the rupture between the two countries following the eight - year war waged by countries in the eighties the last century, while the Iraqi politicians accuse Iran of being behind numerous acts of violence carried out inside Iraq, through its support to some of the armed groups, and equipped with weapons and explosives, but the government and theNational Alliance deny it.
http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/511033/%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A5%D9%84

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:03 pm