Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash executed 15 of its elements, including foreign leaders after sharp disagreements center of Fal

rocky

Daash executed 15 of its elements, including foreign leaders after sharp disagreements center of Fal

Post by rocky on Tue 31 May 2016, 4:19 am

[size=37]Daash executed 15 of its elements, including foreign leaders after sharp disagreements center of Fallujah[/size]

http://journaliraq.com/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-15-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%87-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8/
Anbar- Journal News
The commander of the crowd clan to spend the vine Colonel Juma Jumaili, on Tuesday, all the elements of the terrorist organization Daash the execution of 15 of its components following the sharp differences between the leaders of the terrorist organization the center of Fallujah.
Jumaily said in an interview (Journal News), he said that "the organization of Daash oldest on the execution of 15 of its elements, including the leaders of foreign after sharp differences between the group's leaders Alarhabiyal, against the backdrop of the group's leaders to execute the injured members of the terrorist organization because of the fighting taking place in the city of Fallujah axes" .
"The organization Daash terrorist who imposes his control over the revival of the city of Fallujah in a state of chaos and lack of commitment by the elements on the orders of their leadership and their rebellion and escape some of them to unknown destinations, the most important factors that led to the outbreak of these differences in conjunction with the artillery and aerial bombardment by the flight of the international coalition accompanied provides security forces on the axes of the city of Fallujah, ".anthy

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:43 am