Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry announces its production of the new war for the benefit of the popular crowd Authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry announces its production of the new war for the benefit of the popular crowd Authority Empty Industry announces its production of the new war for the benefit of the popular crowd Authority

Post by Rocky Tue 31 May 2016, 4:30 am

[size=30]Industry announces its production of the new war for the benefit of the popular crowd Authority[/size]
    31/05/2016 10:24 | Number of Views: 281
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced a new military production for the benefit of the popular crowd and the body of vital projects to support the oil sector in Iraq.
    A statement of the Ministry of the Director of the Media Center at the Ministry Abdul Wahid al-Shammari got "direction Press", a copy of "Ibn Majid State Company has manufactured launcher hexagonal mounted on the wheel do all the trends in favor of the Authority crowd popular caliber (122-350) mm and a length of barreled ( 2800) mm and the extent of 2700 meters, adding that the company had previously manufactured the eight rocket-caliber 107 mm for use in portable fire rockets at cars as it is the ease of transport and maneuver. "
    In another context between Shammari that the company carried out works of a project to extend and welding of tube in the West Qurna site for the benefit of X-Mobil and the operating entity of the West Qurna measured (16) Lange and crossings number (4), stressing that this project will contribute significantly to the increased field production capacity being connects (10) oil wells with insulation plant in the same field. "
    He continued , "that the company has completed the work with epoxy coating and imaging solder joints X - ray of the crane river belonging to the Ministry of Water Resources, which utilized in the rubble of river and sea.The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:16 am