Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analysts Lost in the Cavities of their Own Minds?

Lobo
    Lobo

Analysts Lost in the Cavities of their Own Minds? Empty Analysts Lost in the Cavities of their Own Minds?

Post by Lobo Tue 31 May 2016, 1:15 pm

While all the fundamental gold analysts are blaming Yellen for saying she will raise rates because the economy is doing better so gold is falling out of bed, meanwhile, the stock market has been moving higher despite the rate hike expectations. St. Louis Federal Reserve President James Bullard said global markets appear to be “well-prepared” for a summer interest rate hike from the Fed. So it seems the fundamental analysts just do not know what to do any more. The days of gold rising because of inflation and stocks down because of higher rates seems to be upside down. Could it possibly be the flip in fundamental sentiment is starting to unfold as I documented in the Greatest Bull Market in History?

GC-1982 DollarsStocks use to rally with rising rates during the 1920s and the sentiment was that as long as rates were rising, that meant the economy was doing well and corporate profits would rise. The sales pitch for the goldbugs was gold rallies with inflation, which of course when you are on a gold standard as in the 1920s, gold declines with inflation. But then again, gold adjusted for inflation has not yet exceeded the 1980 high in real terms.

This simply seems like the bulk of these people claiming to be fundamental analysts are simply lost in the cavities within their own mind. They are becoming so clueless as the markets prove them wrong at every turn. These talking heads who dominate the airwaves no longer know what they are saying for they have completely lost control of the fundamentals. Well, this is just when you have to say: Hello technicals!
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/basic-concepts/analysts-lost-in-the-cavities-of-their-own-minds/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:47 am