Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

rocky

Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

Post by rocky on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 6:14 am

Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Akharalmostagdat in Iraq's banking sector

2016/06/01 | 11:50

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News special examined the Iraqi private banks association with a team of US Treasury Akharalmostagdat pertaining to the banking sector in Iraq, and representatives of theIraqi private banks association comprehensive report on the constraints and limitations faced by private banks , thebanking sector put an offer , also touched on the efforts of the Association to develop the efficiency of the banking sector in particular in the field of combating money laundering and terrorism financing, through the training ofworkers in this sector in cooperation with the ACAMS International Foundation. representatives of the US Treasury and pointed to the Iraqi Central Bank 's decision on stopping 300 banking firm for the purpose of be subject to scrutiny by the standards followed by the central bank, said representatives of the US Treasury support for theplans of the Central Bank of Iraq to Ttoiralqtaa banking and subjected to Maiaratah in the fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. They also discussed the need for the banking Ttoiralqtaa and overcome obstacles in order to take a real role. ended
http://hathalyoum.net/1006099

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 6:34 am

OOOOOHHHHH da treasury is in da house lol

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

Post by weslin3 on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:06 am

@Diamond wrote:OOOOOHHHHH da treasury is in da house lol
They have been for over 2 weeks supposedly... They smell out $$$.

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:13 am

weslin dem boys better at findin money, than a dog is at findin a bisquit lol

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:42 am

Just their presence makes this all more interesting with the time frame of the IMF and WB breathing down their necks telling them what to do right now....

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:44 am

Now weslin, an my granny usta say, ya cookin with hot water lol

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:47 am

So..... Nothing gets cooked without hot water.... As my granny use to say.... wink

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:49 am

id look to see my dear ol'granny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:28 am