Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash traded women on the Web sites of Arc Dark Web))

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:43 am

Technical experts reported on the terrorist gangs Daash selling girls and artifacts stolen from the city of Mosul, Arc Web sites.
The experts added that Daash gangs of terror has adopted a new approach in the sale of stolen antiquities and women abducted by Iraq and Syria through the hidden Web sites for customers of various nationalities and cheaply, according to the girl's age and appearance where he has his recent sale of dozens of girls who Aatqhin has in areas dominated by the up The girl price to the equivalent of ($ 500) in order to satisfy the shortfall has after losing some of its funding resources.
It was the hidden networks that different denominations deep Kalshbkh   (Deep Web) or dark network Dark Web)) doing business illegally and where human trafficking, drugs and arms and assassins used electronic money encrypted called (composition) and be directly traded that currency between the parties without medium without prompting the central criminal gangs in theworld to deal in that currency to the difficulty of follow - up.

http://samabaghdad.org/news.php?NewsID=26615

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 8:55 pm