Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

IS Starts Withdrawing Its Heavy Arms from Mosul: Kurdish Official!

Post by rocky on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 2:36 pm

MOSUL — The recent significant damages the Kurdish Peshmerga forces have inflicted to the Islamic State (IS) near Mosul, will affect the group's military strategy in northern Iraq, says a Kurdish official.
 Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) official in Sinjar, Wahid Bakozi, told BasNews that after the Peshmerga forces liberated a vast area in the east of Mosul earlier this week, IS is now paralyzed with the fear of an imminent operation on its stronghold of Mosul.
 He stated that they have intelligence indicating that IS, after their recent failure at the hands of Peshmerga, have now moved its heavy arms out of Mosul, mostly in the areas near the Iraqi-Syrian borders.
 Bakozi revealed that they have obtained a copy of IS Leader Abubakir al-Baghdadi’s letter to the group’s commanders, ordering them to eventually withdraw to the major cities as “the people of Iraq and Syria do not deserve the sacrifices IS is making.” 
The Kurdish official pointed out that, according to Baghdadi’s letter, the jihadists are required to focus on Misrata city of Libya instead of continuing in the current situation of Iraq and Syria.
 The Peshmerga forces on Sunday launched a massive operation against IS, and liberated several villages on the Khazir frontline.
 Kurdistan Region Security Council (KRSC) said in a statement that the operation aims to put under pressure the jihadists in and around Mosul.

Current date/time is Tue 25 Oct 2016, 3:32 am