Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Washington: Keeping the crowd in the vicinity of Fallujah, a good decision

Post by rocky on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 3:15 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The United States has renewed the US, yesterday, support for Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi military campaign to liberate the city of Fallujah, from the control of theorganization Daash. As seen put the popular crowd on the outskirts of the city as " a good decision," confirmed "its position and its belief in Iraq that a federal , pluralist and unified". 
The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, announced on Monday, 23 May 2016, the start of military operations to liberate the city of Fallujah 62 km west of Baghdad , as he emphasized that the organization Daash in front ofhim not only to escape from the battle option. 
John Kirby, a spokesman for the US State Department during a press briefing yesterday and I followed (range press), " The US attitude toward Iraq 's territorial integrity will never change , " asserting that "Washington still believes Iraq that federal , pluralist and unified within a sovereign state and there is no change in the US position about it. " 
Asked whether Washington opposed the involvement of the popular crowd forces in the liberation of Fallujah, Kirby said that" Washington supports the efforts of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi in his military campaign to liberate the city of Fallujah from the control of the organization Daash, "he said . " We support his efforts to include all sects in the military strength squad this campaign led against the organization within the city. " 
he continued Kirby that" has taught us that the head of the Iraqi government assigned practical tasks storming of Fallujah , the Iraqi armed forces while keeping the popular crowd forces at the perimeter of thecity is a good decision. "

Current date/time is Tue 25 Oct 2016, 7:06 am