Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Paris under Water but not as Bad as 1910

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 6:16 pm

Posted Jun 4, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

France under Water for 2 months 1910

COMMENT: Here in France, they are blaming this flood on global warming. It seems that anything to do with weather they point to global warming and want more regulation.

REPLY: While France’s rainfall levels in May were the highest since 1873, it was the 1910 flood that was the most devastating. Before automobiles, Paris was flooded and remained so for two months. I fail to understand how raising taxes and piling more regulation will stop rain. But, what do I know.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/paris-under-water-but-not-as-bad-as-1910/

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:50 pm