Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yellen Says Interest Rates Will Go Higher

Lobo
    Lobo

Yellen Says Interest Rates Will Go Higher Empty Yellen Says Interest Rates Will Go Higher

Post by Lobo Mon 06 Jun 2016, 5:08 pm

Yellen Says Interest Rates Will Go Higher

Janet Yellen’s remarks today confused the people who think the world turns on the Jobs numbers since they remain clueless with respect to the changing trend in employment. They do not take into consideration the technology shift, so they are still trying to trade from 20th-century concepts. Yellen gave an outlook of the U.S. economy and said that interest rate hikes are coming. Higher rates are needed for pension funds, and the decision will cause the stock market to take off which will appear like asset inflation.

“I see good reasons to expect that the positive forces supporting employment growth and higher inflation will continue to outweigh the negative ones,” Yellen said. She expressly stated with regard to the Jobs Report data that the Fed will respond “only to the extent that we determine or come to the view that the data is meaningful in terms of changing our view of the medium- and longer-term economic outlook.”

This is the 21st century. Focusing on the Jobs Report to determine a recession is out of touch with the full dynamic scope of what is taking place.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/yellen-says-inter-rates-will-go-higher/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:09 am