Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

What it will take to deliver on the Paris climate agreement

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 06 Jun 2016, 5:56 pm

June 7, 2016

4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EDT

Brookings Institution

Washington, DC
Register to Attend

Summary

The Paris climate agreement, recently signed onto by 196 countries, is a milestone in recognizing the threat posed by climate change and securing collective commitment to hold global temperature rise to “well below 2 degrees Celsius.” The task now is to translate this ambitious commitment into a concrete implementation agenda.

On June 7, the Global Economy and Development program at Brookings will host a high-level panel which will include eminent climate expert Lord Nicholas Stern*; World Bank Managing Director Sri Mulyani Indrawati*; University of Maryland Dean of Public Policy and longtime climate advisor Robert Orr; as well as Vice President Kemal Dervis and Senior Fellow Amar Bhattacharya of the Global Economy and Development program. The panel will assess the challenges as well as the opportunities in implementing the Paris climate agreement.

*Lord Nicholas Stern is co-chair and Sri Mulyani Indrawati is global commissioner of the Global Commission on the New Climate Economy.

http://www.brookings.edu/events/2016/06/07-paris-climate-agreement#.V1Vr97I1ZfE.twitter

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:16 pm