Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Psychological operations: there is no grave containing the remains of the remains of 400 soldiers in

rocky

Psychological operations: there is no grave containing the remains of the remains of 400 soldiers in

Post by rocky on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Psychological operations: there is no grave containing the remains of the remains of 400 soldiers in Saqlawiyah[/ltr]

Since 07/06/2016 21:31 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Harbi media cell has announced that there is no mass grave containing the remains of 400 Iraqi soldiers in Saqlawiyah and posting about it was a fabrication. She Psychological Operations Department said in a statement the statement distributed by the media war cell that "based on the directives of Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi, and referring to the mandate of the national cell psychological operations on the verification of circulating in the media information about the mass grave in Saqlawiyah discovery, . I went a joint committee composed of Chamber of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers operations, and the Baghdad operations command, MySQL national psychological operations and the Department of forensic Medicine at the Ministry of Health, after the on-site detection is not clear to the Commission that there are no mass graves. " "The talk about the remains of 400 is not true, except for one case above ground and two graves, death for the first time the event somewhere between a year to a year and a half, according to preliminary reports of the forensic medicine experts." It "will be coordinated with the military forensic medicine center at the Ministry of Defense, for the purpose of lifting and forwarded to the forensic medicine department at the Ministry of Health for the purpose of matching the DNA, to identify the identity of the victim." Ended m h n[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 1:42 am