Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Mcguirk: Daash executed its leaders on the battlefield!

rocky

Mcguirk: Daash executed its leaders on the battlefield!

Post by rocky on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 3:34 pm

Mcguirk: Daash executed its leaders on the battlefield!

(Brett Mcguirk, speaking at the news from the US Embassy in Baghdad conference Friday)
[size=16]06/10/2016
[/size]
[size=14]US president's envoy to the International Alliance against Daash Brett Mcguirk said Friday that foreign elements are crumbling morale in the organization, but the organization executed fighters in the battlefield.
He Mcguirk during a press conference at the White House that the organization has lost 50 percent of the land in Iraq, and 30 percent in Syria, and the border with Turkey is no longer available to the elements.
The Mcguirk cut the road between Mosul and tenderness, and the low number of members of the organization who owned about 31 thousand element 2014, and "at the moment is difficult to determine Oaadahm but between 10 and 25 thousand element."
Field executions
Mcguirk confirmed that low morale among Daash fighters, forcing the organization to carry out field executions of some of its elements, and that "Daash executed one of its leaders every three days.
components by half, so I no longer have these elements wanting to stay," and this has led to "change Daash for propaganda by inviting items to go to Libya and not Syria."
Publicity Daash
And that the alliance between Mcguirk collects information about Daash via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and that the information appears to Daash retreat on social media: "Each of Daash account, we find six or seven accounts interview Daash fights."
Mcguirk and stressed that the United States has information exchange agreements with 50 countries, and there is cooperation with the international police Interpol to track information and people.
Mcguirk explained that the situation in Libya now changed after he became there is "a unified government and its forces facing Daash if the Libyans ask for help we are ready for it."
Crowd participation in the battle of Fallujah
Mcguirk said that Washington was following with interest the question of participation of the popular crowd at the battle of Fallujah, pointing out that experience in Tikrit was a test, it can be invoked.
He Mcguirk "There are units from the crowd we said it should work under the command of the Iraqi army and do not enter the city of Fallujah."
Mcguirk He pointed out that "a lot of units of the popular crowd disciplined and operate in accordance with the orders of the Iraqi forces, but there are units beyond the commands are linked to Iran and this a matter of concern for us."
Mcguirk confirmed that the Iraqi forces "will enter Fallujah is one of the units that operate derogatory ordered it," referring to the Shiite, "such as al-Sistani and Moqtada al-Sadr leaders say words right and that human rights violations are unacceptable."
Mcguirk said: "Some of the abuses may occur, but it is important for us to be the abusers accountable."
Mcguirk He pointed out that "the main task for us is the liberation of Fallujah from the grip Daash, and that the civilian population were abducted by the organization."

http://www.alhurra.com/content.....09437.html
[/size]

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Mcguirk: Daash executed its leaders on the battlefield!

Post by fonz1951 on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 3:41 pm

just think,if they kill each other, it will save the lead and gunpowder it would otherwise take for somebody else to do it. and in my opinion i really dont give a hoot how they are killed, as long as they are.

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 9:39 am