Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Trump Proposes Sports-Themed Night at Republican National Convention

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 2:20 pm

Jun. 11, 2016 8:39am Carly Hoilman

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump announced at a rally in Richmond, Virginia, Friday night that he’d like to set aside one evening at the Republican National Convention to honor American sports heroes.

“I’m thinking about getting some of the great sports people I know, who like me a lot,” Trump told rally attendees. “We may call it ‘The Winners’ evening.”

Trump suggested the night could include certain non-athletes, like NASCAR owner Brian France, who endorsed Trump in February.

“Do we all love NASCAR? Because I do,” the Republican front-runner said.

Trump has received support from several major sports figures throughout his presidential campaign, including former Indiana basketball coach Bobby Knight, NFL quarterbacks Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger.

During the rally, political reporters from various outlets reacted to the candidate’s proposal on Twitter.

Since securing the 1,237 delegates needed to win his party’s nomination last month, Trump has said in interviews and speeches that he wouldn’t mind adding a little variety to the traditional week-long RNC.

Two GOP sources told CNN late last month that Trump’s campaign was looking into using a large sports venue for his acceptance speech in Cleveland.

Earlier this month the former reality TV star told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview that he was talking to super-agent Ari Emanuel about creating a film commemorating his candidacy to screen at the convention, which will kick off July 18.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/11/trump-proposes-sports-themed-night-at-republican-national-convention/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%206-11-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:25 pm