Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Saadi accused the popular crowd employment for Iran to attack Sunnis in Fallujah

rocky

Saadi accused the popular crowd employment for Iran to attack Sunnis in Fallujah

Post by rocky on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 4:38 am

[rtl]Saadi accused the popular crowd employment for Iran to attack Sunnis in Fallujah[/rtl]

[rtl]Abdul-Malik al-Saadi, a prominent Sunni clerics in Iraq, attacked the performance of the popular crowd at the battles of Fallujah, accusing him of employment in favor of Iran in order to "attack the year."[/rtl]
+

[rtl]He said Saadi, during his visit to the headquarters of the world body of Muslim scholars in Mecca that "what is happening in Fallujah and on the innocent people of peaceful killing and terrorizing by the popular crowd and militia terror and its customers in the region Almzruaan backed by Iran to be their pretext to attack Sunnis and inciting sectarian strife."[/rtl]

[rtl]Saadi said that the "popular crowd Zrathm Iran to be their pretext to attack the Sunnis."[/rtl]

[rtl]And the opinion of the popular crowd Authority announced earlier rejected accusations of committing "violations" against civilians in Fallujah, while warning of the repercussions on the people and push them towards Daash.[/rtl]

[rtl]The body described the popular crowd accusations directed against the sons of the crowd Balbatalh and threatened that they would sue the promoters of such accusations.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Badr Organization, strongly warned of the promised "minds and intentions sick" of "insulting" to the leaders and the popular crowd, and that it represents an attempt to draw the Iraqi people to "strife and discord."[/rtl]
[rtl]http://www.skypressiq.net/16963--.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:54 pm