Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Human rights: the issue of Spyker did not do internationally, despite the ugliness of what DID Daash

rocky

Human rights: the issue of Spyker did not do internationally, despite the ugliness of what DID Daash

Post by rocky on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 4:44 am

[size=30]Human rights: the issue of Spyker did not do internationally, despite the ugliness of what DID Daash right[/size]

Media Human Rights Commission official, Jawad al-Shammari stressed that the issue of the massacre of Spyker and despite the ugliness of what it did Daash of a major crime has not reached the stage of internationalization.
Shammari In an interview with "direction Press," said the Human Rights Commission has worked a lot of seminars and conferences on crime and try to deliver resonate to the world public opinion.
Shammari said that there is a lack of government and parliament, especially the State Department, denounced the intake of some politicians talk about the importance of reducing the carnage that took place against unarmed military students.
Shammari said that the duty of the Commission President is the regulatory and claims and media pressure as well as monitoring of cases and complaints received from the families of the victims.
The issue of Speicher is a massacre took place after the families of the Air Force students at the Speicher base on June 12, 2014 AD, after the control Daash the city of Tikrit in Iraq, and after one day of their control over the city of Mosul, where they captured (2000-2200), a student in force Iraqi air and led them to the presidential palaces in Tikrit, and they kill them there and in other areas by firing squad and buried some of them alive.
 http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/115199.html

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 6:51 pm