Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daash collecting thousands of dollars in exchange for the escape of four thousand people of Fallujah

rocky

Daash collecting thousands of dollars in exchange for the escape of four thousand people of Fallujah

Post by rocky on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 6:47 am

Monday 13-06-2016 | 12:42:49

Twilight News / agency said relief that four thousand people have fled the city of Fallujah ,which is controlled by regulating Daash after Iraqi forces retook a main road to the stronghold of the organization at the beginning of the week. 
He said the Norwegian Council for Refugees, which works with refugees and internallydisplaced Iraqis, in a statement reported for Twilight News, this raises to 27,580 the number ofpeople who fled Fallujah since the start of the Iraqi attack to restore the city in late May. 
the estimated relief agencies that 50 thousand civilians still trapped inside Fallujah, and under the control Daash more than two years - which is the last major city in western Iraq still under the command of the extremist group. 
he says the Norwegian Centre for refugees said some refugees said the militants to organize thestate to demand payment of 150 thousand Iraqi dinars, or around $ 130, per person to allow him to leave.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/76148

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:53 pm