Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Adjust the documents and forged passports held by an aide to Baghdadi

Post by rocky on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 3:17 am

 Anbar / long-Presse 

A source in the Anbar Operations Command, on Monday, that a joint security force arrested an aide to the leader of al Daash Abu Bakr al -Baghdadi during a security operation carried out in the north of the humid, western Anbar, position the city of Ramadi (110 km west ofBaghdad). 
The source said in an interview with (long - Presse ), " the joint security force carried out, on Monday afternoon, a military operation targeted the gatherings to organize Daash in vower area (20 km north of wet) spend, which resulted in the emir vower arrest in the so- called organization Rashid Khalaf Dahi aka (Abu Suraqa) , " noting that "detainee also serves as an aide to the leader of Daash Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi." 
the source, who asked not to be named, said : " the security forces seized possession of the detainee quantities of weapons and explosive belts and classified documents encrypted with the orders of the leaders of the organization of cells in Anbar and fake passports , " noting that " the detainee (Abu Suraqa) was preparing to flee to Syria." 
the joint Special operations command announced that , in the (19 May 2016), the liberation of wetlands spend, west of Ramadi (110 km west of Baghdad), fully and raise the Iraqi flag over the buildings and while confirming the incurrence organize Daash "significant losses", the provincial police command revealed the efforts of the security forces to secure the Trebil in preparation for re - opening.

Current date/time is Wed 26 Oct 2016, 8:03 pm