Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

US Apache participating for the first time in Qayyarah battles

Post by rocky on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 3:35 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Announced the US Department of Defense, yesterday, on the implementation of the first air strikes against al Daash in hand Qayyarah, south of Mosul Apache helicopters. 
, Says a spokesman for the US Department ofDefense Christopher Sherwood in an interview I followed ( the long - Presse), " the Iraqi government approved the use of Apache helicopters in support of the Iraqi armed forces operations , "noting that" aircraft carried out the first strikes, last Sunday, in terms of Qayyarah, 80 kilometers south of Mosul, atargeted car bomb an al Daash, resulting in complete destruction. " 
Sherwood added that" the air strike carried out by Apache has the same procedures in which direct all strikes and other coalition against al Daash take place. " 
the former spokesman for the international coalition Steve Warren revealed, on 5 May 2016, that the Apache helicopters will enter the battle against al Daash at" any moment ", and denied providing protection for any Iraqi lawmaker or the deployment of troops to protect the green Zone. 
ground, according to military media cell, yesterday, that the strength of the army restored control over thevillage south of Mosul. 
this operation comes at a time when the joint forces have made ​​in a drunken further south of Mosul progress and regained control of the areas controlled by regulation Daash. 
the military media cell in a statement, received a (long - Presse) a copy of it, that "pieces of the band 15 managed to free al - Nasser village a village south of Mosul and raising the Iraqi flag over the buildings." 
the statement stressed that "military units were advancing towards the village the authority to release it . "

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 6:46 pm