Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Establish a new national company to invest in the energy sector abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Establish a new national company to invest in the energy sector abroad Empty Establish a new national company to invest in the energy sector abroad

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2013, 11:06 am

Establish a new national company to invest in the energy sector abroad

05/20/2013

Announced the three institutions of the state-supported country in a statement on Monday that it will establish a new national company to invest in infrastructure in the energy sector outside the country.

A statement issued by the company Qatar Electricity and Water has been published on the site DSM she will cooperate with Qatar Holding Company and Qatar Petroleum International to establish the new company and management, noting that the partnership agreement will be signed between the three companies later Monday.

The statement pointed out that the new company will operate in the field of investment outside the State of Qatar in the field of electric power generation projects, desalination, water treatment, heating and cooling systems, insurance, fuel and equipment loading and unloading of fuel for these projects.

In the past few years, has been active Qatar, which enjoys one of the highest rates of per capita national income in the world in investment backed by a huge wealth of oil and gas.

Qatar Holding bought the investment arm of the sovereign wealth fund in the country, a series of important assets, including club Paris Saint-Germain and stakes in German automaker Porsche sports cars and the British bank Barclays Bank and Credit Suisse of Switzerland.
    Read more:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:45 pm