Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

40,000 people stuck in Fallujah and Daash using them as human shields

40,000 people stuck in Fallujah and Daash using them as human shields

Post by rocky on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:39 am

[rtl]40,000 people stuck in Fallujah and Daash using them as human shields[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD - Ibrahim Kikhany[/rtl]
[rtl]Norwegian Council for refugee relief for slowing the flow of displaced people from the city of Fallujah with tighter regulation "Daash" control over the movements of civilians was announced, while a UN source reported that there are 40 thousand civilians are stuck without enough food or water.[/rtl]
[rtl]A spokesman for the council said in a statement followed the "Sky Press," that "Daash attacked civilians who tried to flee, forcing them to pay a tax to get out in excess of US $ 100 per person," adding that "the journey is still a risky and very unsafe."[/rtl]
[rtl]Council followed in his statement, said that "by Tuesday, June 14 appeared far less than a thousand people from Fallujah across the road in the south-west security army two days ago, the decline for four thousand and 3.3 thousand in each of the previous two days," adding that "most of the displaced on Tuesday came from the outskirts of the city[/rtl]
[rtl]The more than 40 thousand of the city's population, which was considered a stronghold of organizing and near Baghdad, but a similar number were still trapped in spite of attempts by the Iraqi authorities to secure escape routes for them.[/rtl]
[rtl]It indicated that the Daash uses the population as human shields to slow the progress of the Iraqi forces and thwart the bombing [/rtl]
[rtl]campaign backed by the international coalition.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:22 am