Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic development bank approved $3 billion loans to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Islamic development bank approved $3 billion loans to Iraq Empty Islamic development bank approved $3 billion loans to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:06 pm

Islamic development bank approved $3 billion loans to Iraq
    15 Jun 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As per reports, Islamic development bank has provided its initial agreement in giving $3 billion in easy loans and grants to Iraq. Iraq’s economy is down ridden due to global oil price slump. This has been reported by a spokesperson of Central bank in Baghdad. 
    He, however, denied providing any further details on this. 
    Earlier, Iraq agreed a $5.4 billion standby loan with the International Monetary Fund. Hoshyar Zebari, Finance Minister of Iraq, stated that the IMF loans could unlock $15 billion more in international assistance over the next three years. 
    Iraq's economy has been hit by the plunge in oil prices since mid-2014 and the country is expected to have a financing gap of $17 billion this year unless it can secure more funding. The cost of fighting Islamic State militants is another burden on the budget. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:50 pm