Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: American soldiers stole millions of dollars from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: American soldiers stole millions of dollars from Iraq Empty Trump: American soldiers stole millions of dollars from Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2016, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trump: American soldiers stole millions of dollars from Iraq

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Accused Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, yesterday, American soldiers of stealing millions of dollars in Iraqi funds during the war of 2003 
    , said Donald Trump, in a press statement during his election campaign, on the sidelines of the 241 anniversary of the founding of theUS military later, moved site British Politico news, and followed up (long - Presse): "I want to talk about how to bring baskets of funds from Iraq , which turned into a hell of millions and millions of dollars and how theydelivered." 
    He stressed Trump, the need to "find out who these soldiers who took this job because I think they are now living with a high level of luxury , regardless of who they shall be. " 
    it was Donald Trump, referring in his speech to the funds that were under US military acted as allocated by the US government for reconstruction projects in Iraq and accompanied by cases of corruption, bribes and embezzlement, where a report by the Center for public integrity oversight in the US the 2015 conviction ofmore than 115 officers and soldiers of committing theft of American crimes and Rasha and stroll fake contracts during their presence in Iraq and Afghanistan, where valued at approximately $ 52 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:03 pm