Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Russian delegation to discuss the military operations to liberate Mosul city

jedi17

Russian delegation to discuss the military operations to liberate Mosul city

Post by jedi17 on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:38 am

MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2016

Senior Russian delegation in Baghdad

6:49 PM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Informed sources reported the arrival of a senior Russian delegation to discuss the military operations to liberate Mosul city.

It is expected that the delegation will visit military operations' fields to determine Iraqi needs for weapons.

The sources added that the Russians will provide Iraq what are called "developed weapons".

No details were given on the identity of the Russian delegation.

On 12 June, 2016, Iraqi Defence Minister Khalid al-Obaidi stated that the Iraqi military units were moved towards Nineveh province to liberate Mosul city.

He confirmed that this military movement will not affect the war in Fallujah city.

Minister Obaidi disclosed that future plans will open many fronts, with different timing, to attack Da'ish (ISIS) organization.

Posted in:  Baghdad,[url=http://www.iraqtradelinknews.com/search/label/Defence Ministry]Defence Ministry[/url],Ministries,Security

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:16 pm