Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People

Lobo

EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People

Post by Lobo on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Japan’s Toshiba 6502.T robot has taken on human form and visitors to the world’s biggest travel show in March were greeted by a lifelike robot. Under new proposed European legislation that is clearly intended to stop technology advancement, the growing army of robot workers are to be classed as “electronic persons” and their owners would then be liable to pay Social Security for them. This is an example of how nuts Brussels has become from regulating cow farts to now wanting to impose the same tax system to robots for their retirement.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/eu-wants-to-charge-social-security-taxes-on-robots-as-if-they-were-people/

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People

Post by wciappetta on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:13 am

Hey that's the  solution, in Brussels they can buy a bunch of Nigel Farage robots and stick them in the now vacant British area and in unison the robots can sing the familiar song "Who the hell are you"?

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:25 am

lol! lol! lol! ward I had a comment to make, but I was laughin so hard I couldn't see lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28 am

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 am