Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Pink Grapefruit Margaritas (Makes 6 drinks)

Lobo
    Lobo

Pink Grapefruit Margaritas (Makes 6 drinks) Empty Pink Grapefruit Margaritas (Makes 6 drinks)

Post by Lobo Thu 23 Jun 2016, 6:31 pm

Pink Grapefruit Margaritas (Makes 6 drinks)

Barefoot Contessa How Easy is That? by Ina Garten

Pink Grapefruit Margaritas (Makes 6 drinks) 832_Page_36_pink_grapefruit_margaritas
    Photo: Quentin Bacon

1 lime cut in wedges, optional
    Kosher salt, optional
    1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
    ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (4 limes)
    1 cup triple sec orange liqueur
    3 cups ice
    1 cup white tequila
    If you like a salt rim on the glasses, rub the lime around the edge of each glass and then dip the rim lightly in a plate of kosher salt. Set aside to dry.

Combine the grapefruit juice, lime juice, triple sec, and ice in a blender and purée until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher and stir in the tequila. If you’re not serving the margaritas in salted glasses, stir ¼ teaspoon of salt into the pitcher of margaritas. Believe me, it will make a difference.

Serve ice cold.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Pink Grapefruit Margaritas (Makes 6 drinks) Empty Re: Pink Grapefruit Margaritas (Makes 6 drinks)

Post by wciappetta Sat 02 Jul 2016, 3:28 pm

Made this today,  made a gallon in fact getting ready for boating tomorrow, I found it a bit tart so I added one cup of sugar to the recipe and that balanced it out keeping the citrus tang yet not teeth on edge. It is quite refreshing....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:56 pm