Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chile granted citizenship for 45 Palestinian refugees from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chile granted citizenship for 45 Palestinian refugees from Iraq Empty Chile granted citizenship for 45 Palestinian refugees from Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jun 2016, 5:54 am

Chile granted citizenship for 45 Palestinian refugees from Iraq

Friday 24-06-2016 | 9:50:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / awarded Chilean President Michelle Bachelet citizenship for 45 children and young Palestinians between the ages of 7 and 20 years, she fled to her country in 2008 after the departure of their families in Iraq.
    Bachelet said in its decision, which came on the occasion of World Refugee Day: "generally granted citizenship, deepens global integration, which is much more important than membership in international organizations and attend global forums or launch military operations."
    Bachelet said: "We do not open our borders to ensure freedom of trade and services, but we proceed to the doors of our homes, our streets and our culture give to all those who have chosen Chile their second home."
    Chilean President stressed that the government is doing what it can of the necessary efforts to ensure the resettlement of Syrian immigrants, saying: "Chile today is reaching out to families who are suffering and looking for a place ensures a better future for their children, which requires us to achieve their dream of peace and prosperity."
    It should be noted that Chile had agreed in 2007 at the request of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, to receive 116 Palestinians belonged for 28 families displaced from their areas in Iraq and stranded on the border with Jordan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:15 am