Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy accuses Kurdistan of allowing shoddy goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy accuses Kurdistan of allowing shoddy goods Empty Parliamentary economy accuses Kurdistan of allowing shoddy goods

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:13 am

Parliamentary economy accuses Kurdistan of allowing shoddy goods Turkish transit to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It accused the committee of economy and investment representative of the Kurdistan region to allow a Turkish cargo poor cross into Iraqi territory, while calling on the government to send an alert to the border ports of the Kurdistan region to prevent cross those goods.
    The Vice-Chairman of the Committee Harith al-Harthy, said that "the Kurdistan region border crossings still allow Turkish shoddy goods to cross its outlets and introduced to the local Iraqi markets."
    Harthy and demanded the government to "cut the commercial relationship with Turkey because the Turkish incursion and the introduction of shoddy goods to Iraq," calling on them to "send an alert to the border ports of the Kurdistan region to prevent the entry of those goods."
    Turkish troops are stationed at Camp Zhelkan northeast of Mosul, under the pretext of training elements of the fighters for the governor of Nineveh article Liberation of Iraq, at a time when the government considered entering Iraqi territory Turkish troops in violation of the sovereignty of the country.
    According to all international and local reports the finger at Turkey of supporting terrorism, by facilitating the flow of foreign fighters from its border into Iraq and Syria, as well as the purchase of oil, which smuggle them past the organization "Daash" from both countries, in addition to supporting the organization logistically and politically.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm