Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Following Britain's parliamentary foreign referendum ..: Arab League dead and the advancement of Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Following Britain's parliamentary foreign referendum ..: Arab League dead and the advancement of Ira Empty Following Britain's parliamentary foreign referendum ..: Arab League dead and the advancement of Ira

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jun 2016, 4:20 am

[size=37]Following Britain's parliamentary foreign referendum ..: Arab League dead and the advancement of Iraq requires exit[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    I promised the parliamentary Foreign Affairs, on Friday, the existence of Iraq as part of the Arab League was to weaken him and harm more than benefit, as pointed out that a dead Arab League and the advancement of Iraq requires out of it.
    A member of the Committee on Foreign parliamentary relations Alusi, for example (Journal News), said that "the existence of Iraq as part of the Arab countries in which physical harm more than it is positive and so that all the compensation paid by Iraq to Kuwait, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Egypt came through the Arab League gate."
    He added, "The Arab states to wait to Iraq brother binoculars but be prepared to" milch cow ", which should weaken it and invest its resources and as is the case now of looting the country's wealth and take it as a matter of compensation and other corruption of the gate."
    He noted that "the Arab League and the dead Avaidh them at all, and the rise of Iraq as a modern state must be sophisticated to leave them and go to strengthen bilateral relations with neighboring countries."
    The majority of Britons voted in favor of the exit from the European Union, as the final results showed that the percentage of supporters of secession from the European bloc was 51.9 percent versus 48.1 percent for the camp to stay, after counting all Alaqtraa.anthy centers 5
    http://journaliraq.com/%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:41 am