Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra council confirms the non-arrival of any sums of money to the provinces to balance in 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra council confirms the non-arrival of any sums of money to the provinces to balance in 2016 Empty Basra council confirms the non-arrival of any sums of money to the provinces to balance in 2016

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:07 am

Basra council confirms the non-arrival of any sums of money to the provinces to balance in 2016

Publishing Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 3:55:10 p.m. | Views: 229
    Bgdad_abar today

He confirmed the Basra Governorate Council, on Friday, the non-arrival of any sums of money to the provinces to balance in 2016, pointing out that the country's budget pays the salaries of all military operations.

The head of the Council Albzona morning in an interview with the news agency today, said that "any financial allocations from the operating budget or investment for the year 2016, did not reach any province."

He Albzona, that "the Ministry of Finance invoke that money budget for this year goes to pay staff salaries and support military operations."

The House of Representatives voted in (16 December 2015), a majority on the Federal Assembly of the 2016 budget, after the Ministry of Finance estimated the price of oil rate within the budget dollars to 45 and the export of 3.6 million barrels per day, as pointed out that the budget revenues will amount to more than 84 trillion and 73 billion dinars.

The drop in oil prices is a big problem for Iraq, which relies on oil revenues, mainly as a source of income at a time when facing major internal challenges of Baktale with organizing "Daash" and the need to provide the necessary basic services funds, which suffers from a significant lack it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am