Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change and National constitute a joint delegation to announce a bipartisan coalition in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change and National constitute a joint delegation to announce a bipartisan coalition in Baghdad Empty Change and National constitute a joint delegation to announce a bipartisan coalition in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 3:30 am

[ltr]Change and National constitute a joint delegation to announce a bipartisan coalition in Baghdad[/ltr]
    [ltr] Since 06.25.2016 at 12:56 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special scales News
    It revealed the MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan party Rankin Abdullah on Saturday for a visit of a joint Mrtqubhlovd Kurdish blocs of change and the national to Baghdad.
    He said Abdullah, L / balance News /, "A delegation composed of the MDC and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan to visit Baghdad in the next few days."
    Abdullah said that "the visit is for the purpose of a meeting of political parties and heads of parties and blocs in Baghdad."
    He pointed out, that "the delegation will explain during his visit to the capital, the objectives of the agreement between the two parties and the Declaration Aitlavhma."
    It is scheduled to meet with the Kurdish delegation, which consists of the heads of a number of MPs, Prime Minister Haider Alebadi.anthy 29 / A 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:09 am