Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bgdadion resort to swimming pools to escape the "flames" Summer and women claiming private pools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bgdadion resort to swimming pools to escape the "flames" Summer and women claiming private pools Empty Bgdadion resort to swimming pools to escape the "flames" Summer and women claiming private pools

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bgdadion resort to swimming pools to escape the "flames" Summer and women claiming private pools

 Baghdad / Ghazanfar Laibi 

As temperatures rise to unprecedented levels during the current summer, preferably Bgdadion spend their time in the pools and on the banks of the Tigris River, to escape the "flames" summer "and it coincided with thecurrent Alkahrabaia interruption for several hours during the day. 
    He says Maged Abdel - Karim, a resident of Karrada , " The high temperatures to unprecedented levels leads us to resort to swimming pools to relieve summer scorching heat", adding that "high temperatures are usually accompanied by constant interruption of electricity, which causes grudgingly citizens." 
    said Abdul Karim, a father of two sons that "my children asking me Bastahabhm to the pool after breakfast, so for recreation for them and take a break to relax , " pointing out that "most of the pools Baghdad suffer from neglect and lack of services, except for swimming pools , the 5 - star hotels, which are expensive to middle - income homeowners." 
    mirage favor, lady Ash, a resident of Baghdad, says the "long", " the pools of women in Baghdad are very few, which is on the fingers of one hand, are not available in most areas of the capital , " indicating that " alot of women want to go to swimming pools However , they face the problem of lack of swimming pools in the vicinity of places Sknahn areas. " 
    she added that" some of the pools clubs allocate one day or two days for women only, but access to these pools is limited to members of those clubs, such as fishing, Mansour, the upper and Jadiriyah , "asking those responsible to "open a dedicated pools for women and provide the necessary services to those pools." 
    she said , "My son regularly, accompanied by his friends, to go to the swimming pool during the summer to spend leisure time and to get rid of the heat of summer during these days." 
    Accessories Kamal young twenties said the "long "" the pools of women are found in class hotels first only, and lacks the element of privacy, and do not open every day of the week , "and urged the Ministry of youth and Sports to" the opening of a private women only swimming pools, because there is a great desire among young women to exercise the sport of swimming. " 
    Omar al - Jumaili, a young man from the people of Adhamiya, preferably a hobby swimming in the Tigris River, said the "long", said that "most of the pools is clean, and there are obvious neglect by the government in this tourist vital facilities, even though I said it ." 
    he added that "swimming in the Tigris River better and safer from a health standpoint on young people, so I practice a hobby swimming in the Tigris River district of Adhamiya with a group of friends , "adding that" every person to swim in the river should be a good swimmer, because some cases of drowning have occurred in earlier times. " 
    the increasing temperatures in Iraq in the summer season significantly each and up to record levels imposed on the government in more than one occasion to give a public holiday because it reaches more than normal, while the resort youths to pools to get rid of the summer heat. 
    predicted the General Authority for meteorological, on Saturday, warming temperature in the country at a rate of up to 48 degrees Celsius during the next four days, while blaming influenced by the country 's air low thermal seasonal along. 
    a spokesman for the secretariat of Baghdad , Hakim Abdul Zahra, said earlier, most of the pools of Baghdad are leased on according to the contract clause which requires the lessor hygiene and MRO there are some pools will be announced at a public auction Kmsobh new saffron Baghdad and there is the idea to build several pools beach in Abu Nawas and other tourist areas and rented for a nominal amount of organizing work in these pools, maintain and sustain , "attributing the cause of negligence in some pools to" a lack ofelectricity and water scarcity and that the Secretariat will follow - up and rehabilitation of the Secretariat ofswimming pools and there is a plan we aspire through which to advance this rosaries to become a resort entertainment to Baghdad, such as the swimming pool Zora which has been rehabilitated since to be ready for the families that a non - visit Zawraa park. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:39 am