Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Panama celebrates expansions in its channel

rocky

Panama celebrates expansions in its channel

Post by rocky on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 7:28 am

[size=30]Panama celebrates expansions in its channel[/size]
26/06/2016 10:09 | Number of Views: 158
font size:  
Direction Press / follow-up 
Panama celebrates on Sunday inaugurated the new expansions in the navigational channel, that will double its carrying capacity and to achieve billions of dollars, despite the difficult times being experienced by international shipping.
And it is expected to attend the eight heads of state and about 30 thousand people ceremonies.

The expansion will cost, which amounted to $ 5.25 billion width of 158 feet (48.2 meters) and length of 984 feet (300 meters), after a delay of nearly two years because of the postponement of the construction work and labor disputes.

And you will be able owned by China's container ships, large and modern ships to use the channel now.

The vice president of planning and business development of the Panama Canal Authority Department Oscar Bazan: "There is evidence that the Panama Canal with this expansion, will be not only in the regional maritime trade an important player, but all over the world."

He continued: "Channel bet winner. Customers will not only provide the time but also money, because the Panama Canal is the way, which shortens the distance". Aa

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/116682.html

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 4:37 am