Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent .. Iran bombed border areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. Iran bombed border areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq Empty Urgent .. Iran bombed border areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 8:11 am

Urgent .. Iran bombed border areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq

Sunday 26-06-2016 | 10:43:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / Iranian army artillery shelled Sunday villages in the border areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, according to his testimony Kurdish security sources said.
    The sources said the Twilight News, artillery bombed at dawn today in a "heavy" villages "of Anna, Je Dre, Brascan, and his response Soran" in the regions "Balkaita, and limits Sidekan" Committees of the province of Erbil.
    The sources added that he always bomb the Iranian artillery those villages and border areas adjoining it on the one hand the territory of Kurdistan under the pretext of targeting the opposition to the Tehran regime of Iranian Kurdistan Democratic Party forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Urgent .. Iran bombed border areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq Empty Re: Urgent .. Iran bombed border areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq

Post by Neno Sun 26 Jun 2016, 8:16 am

Thanks Obama!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm