Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Banks in Crisis Watch Mode

Lobo
    Lobo

banks - Central Banks in Crisis Watch Mode Empty Central Banks in Crisis Watch Mode

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:18 pm

banks - Central Banks in Crisis Watch Mode Bank-International-Settlements-Basle
    Our sources are saying that the central banks have come to an accord to cooperate in an effort to support financial stability in the wake of Britain’s vote to leave the European Union. This is akin to the Plaza accord of 1985. Central bankers urgently gathered at the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland to discuss the implications of the BREXIT referendum. The central banks are endorsing a contingency of measures to be put in place by the Bank of England. While the central banks will carefully monitor market functioning and stability, they are clueless what to actually do other than try to prevent currencies from swinging wildly.
    The entire crisis has come about because the EU has attempted to federalize Europe and impose its will upon the people and suppress all efforts to resist. This is now reaching a major crisis and the elite refuse to accept that they are simply wrong. This crisis will merely increase. It cannot be rectified without abandoning the entire philosophy behind the EU of one policy fits all.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/central-banks-in-crisis-watch-mode/
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

banks - Central Banks in Crisis Watch Mode Empty Re: Central Banks in Crisis Watch Mode

Post by Neno Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:20 pm

The entire crisis has come about because the EU has attempted to federalize Europe and impose its will upon the people and suppress all efforts to resist. This is now reaching a major crisis and the elite refuse to accept that they are simply wrong.

About FREAKING TIME!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am