Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi military declares liberation of Fallujah from IS

jedi17

Post by jedi17 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Indo Asian News Service
June 26, 2016

View photos

Baghdad, Iraq—Iraqi military on Sunday declared full liberation of Fallujah city from Islamic State (IS) militants after about a month of battles. Iraqi troops entered Golan district in northwestern Fallujah which was the last area to be freed from IS militants in the city, Xinhua news agency quoted Lieutenant General Abdul-Wahab al-Saadi as saying. Iraq’s Joint Operations Command confirmed Fallujah was fully liberated and said the paramilitary units, known as Hashd Shaabi, were conducting clearance operations. The operation to free the IS stronghold in Fallujah was launched on May 23, and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi declared victory against the group in the city on June 17 after the security forces recaptured the government compound in Fallujah, around 50 km west of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad. Government troops and allied militias have currently been fighting for months to reclaim key cities and towns in Anbar province from IS militants, who attempted to approach Baghdad after seizing most of the province. Iraq has witnessed intense violence since the IS controlled parts of its northern and western regions in June of 2014. –IANS py/vt

jedi17

Re: Iraqi military declares liberation of Fallujah from IS

Post by jedi17 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:30 pm

and now all concentration will be on Mosul

ahill
DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Post by ahill on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:30 am

Yeah, I watched that on TV today.

Sponsored content