Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Call calls the reform front to form a majority government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Call calls the reform front to form a majority government Empty Call calls the reform front to form a majority government

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]Call calls the reform front to form a majority government[/ltr]

Since 06.28.2016 at 09:54 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the parliamentary bloc behind the call Abdul Samad Khalaf, Tuesday, Front parliamentary reform to the need to form a majority government policy at the central and provincial governments, while noting that some desperate attempts to divert the Iraqis looked for the truth will not do any good.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the parliamentary advocate mass in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Some social networking sites and pages" yellow "on the Facebook site we read the forged paper carried the signatures of a group of leaders of the coalition of state law under the political agreement" address, stressing that "this forged paper nor unfounded and Mzoroha did not take the trouble of forging signatures albeit somewhat similar. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "our main objective is the abolition of the quota system in all its forms, that they are the main reason for the decline in the country and the failure to achieve the aspirations and hopes of the Iraqis, and Iraq can apply under the quota system disadvantages obnoxious."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He asked "Front parliamentary reform to the need to form a majority government policy at the central and provincial governments are working harmoniously according to a specific program eliminates all forms of allotment based on experience, competence and integrity."[/ltr]

[ltr]He pointed out that " the desperate attempts by some to divert the Iraqis looked for the truth will not work and we are confident the awareness of our people and our ability to diagnosis and effective presence in all fields." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:43 am