Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Director General of the General Secretariat of the employee "space" .. The sources reveal about his

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Director General of the General Secretariat of the employee "space" .. The sources reveal about his  Empty Director General of the General Secretariat of the employee "space" .. The sources reveal about his

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 5:35 am

[rtl]Director General of the General Secretariat of the employee "space" .. The sources reveal about his relationship with suspicious[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    Follow-up / Sky Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]Perhaps history did not record a serial prominent and persistent corruption, as is the case of corruption in Iraq, which has passed its impact on almost every Iraqi citizen, since there is no secret to anyone that the reality of reform in the country intersects stakeholders and influence in the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]Despite the passage of nearly two years the mandate of President Fuad Masum, First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Haider Abadi, the formation of the new Iraqi ministry successor to the Prime Minister's outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, but the eight-year-Maliki's control over Iraq, was enough to extend his influence, which always seems to, State institutions and dumped Bergalath stakeholders, who caused one way or another in the bankruptcy of the state treasury. [/rtl]

[rtl]Hadi Hassan Taleb, Director General of the Department of decrees in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the one who Tainwa at the time of al-Maliki of the Dawa members who worked as his predecessors on the abuse of power and tingling state treasury.[/rtl]

[rtl]Informed sources revealed that, for the last harness all material and authoritarian possibilities in a circle decrees personal interests and help his promoter !!.[/rtl]

[rtl]The sources added that "a student has four employees aliens has been appointed one of them as a" cook "at his home and the other as a" driver "as has been appointed the rest as" Maaqbin "personal dealings in government circles," asserting that "the latter brings to his office only to gather signatures of Ministers on official transactions. "[/rtl]

[rtl]To the detection of an informed source, said that "for the absent Ahmed Alambrqa a competent employee to distribute plots of land in the Municipality of Baghdad and the rest of the ministries," noting that "last come to work just to complete some transactions, director decrees personal circle."[/rtl]

[rtl]The source added that "students on a special relationship with the help of his office" promoter ", adding that" the latter handed her all the things a circle Her opinion in all things. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Reports indicate that "large amounts of money gradually shifted through remittances abroad, especially since most of the conferences that you get are recorded private manager purchases decrees circle and help it purchases the conference, which are disbursed from the Council of Ministers."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged at the 11th of August 2014 to continue reforms and promised the people that said, "I will continue, even if it cost my life."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on August 9, 2015 for a group decisions and reforms, most notably the abolition of the posts of Vice President of the Republic (Nuri al-Maliki and Osama al-Nujaifi and Iyad Allawi) and the Deputy Prime Minister (Bahaa al-Araji, Saleh al-Mutlaq and Rose Nuri Shaways) in response to the recent popular protests, as approved by the Chamber Minister of those decisions issued.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:22 am