Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol  Empty Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:41 am

Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol vessel

Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol  4.1467128395570014681

Accused Russian authorities Tuesday pieces a US military move closer to the "dangerous" away from a Russian patrol vessel and denounced the "flagrant violation" of international maritime law.
    According to the Russian Ministry of Defense said in a statement quoted by the RIA Novosti news agency the public "in the June 17 allowed the warship Grafly for itself approaching dangerously from the Russian patrol ship to Aroslav Modry to a distance of 60 to 70 meters."

The source added that the Russian battleship was in the time of the incident "in international waters and did not play in any dangerous maneuvers against American piece."

Russian ministry condemned the "flagrant violation by the US Grafly ship's captain and crew of international rules on maritime accidents and avoidance agreement between the two governments back to 1972 on the prevention of accidents on the high seas and airspace above it."

She added, "recently accused the US Department of Defense constantly aviators and mariners Russians that they are non-professional, but this incident shows that American sailors allow themselves Btanasy basic rules of maritime security."

The United States has accused Russian aviation regularly provoked the armed forces, especially its warships.

Moscow responded that the US military not to approach too much from the Russian border.

Diplomatic relations between the two countries at their lowest level since the end of the Cold War, after Russia's annexation of the Crimea in March 2014 and the beginning of the separatist rebellion in eastern Ukraine, Moscow accuses Western support them.

http://samabaghdad.org/news.php?NewsID=28608

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:21 am