Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol

rocky

Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol

Post by rocky on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:41 am

Moscow accuses US warship often approached from a Russian patrol vessel

Accused Russian authorities Tuesday pieces a US military move closer to the "dangerous" away from a Russian patrol vessel and denounced the "flagrant violation" of international maritime law.
According to the Russian Ministry of Defense said in a statement quoted by the RIA Novosti news agency the public "in the June 17 allowed the warship Grafly for itself approaching dangerously from the Russian patrol ship to Aroslav Modry to a distance of 60 to 70 meters."

The source added that the Russian battleship was in the time of the incident "in international waters and did not play in any dangerous maneuvers against American piece."

Russian ministry condemned the "flagrant violation by the US Grafly ship's captain and crew of international rules on maritime accidents and avoidance agreement between the two governments back to 1972 on the prevention of accidents on the high seas and airspace above it."

She added, "recently accused the US Department of Defense constantly aviators and mariners Russians that they are non-professional, but this incident shows that American sailors allow themselves Btanasy basic rules of maritime security."

The United States has accused Russian aviation regularly provoked the armed forces, especially its warships.

Moscow responded that the US military not to approach too much from the Russian border.

Diplomatic relations between the two countries at their lowest level since the end of the Cold War, after Russia's annexation of the Crimea in March 2014 and the beginning of the separatist rebellion in eastern Ukraine, Moscow accuses Western support them.

http://samabaghdad.org/news.php?NewsID=28608

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 3:57 am