Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document exchange stalled pensions for members of local councils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document exchange stalled pensions for members of local councils Empty Document exchange stalled pensions for members of local councils

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:12 am

[rtl] Document exchange stalled pensions for members of local councils[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]It revealed an MP for the coalition of state law Huda Sajjad, Wednesday for the approval of the national retirement pensions body regardless stalled for members of local councils.[/rtl]

[rtl]And Sajjad said in a statement received "Sky Press, that" the retirement body and its letter dated 6/27 and agreed to launch a pension of Researched them and in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (333) for the year 2015, with the continued work of audit committees, where will then be re-audited and extinguish notes and according to the reports of previous committees. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The approval was based on a reading of the Inspector General in the Ministry of Finance, which has a visit last week by us."[/rtl]

[rtl]The legal committee member of the parliamentary Ibtisam al-Hilali confirmed, earlier, to reduce the retirement age will be the most prominent changes that will be included in the first draft amendment to the law of the Unified Retirement No. 9 of 2014, "noting that" the amendment proposal included reducing the retirement age, which was previously 63 years to become element Women 50 years and men 55 years.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am