Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish bloc: the Federal Court decision will restore the parliament to normal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish bloc: the Federal Court decision will restore the parliament to normal Empty Kurdish bloc: the Federal Court decision will restore the parliament to normal

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2016, 4:30 am

[ltr][rtl]History[/rtl] of [rtl]edits:: 2016/6/29 11:07 • 119 visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Oan- Baghdad] 
    She said the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) parliamentary bloc, said the decision of the Federal Supreme Court in the case of Parliament will restore the House of Representatives to normal.

The MP said Xuan Daoudi bloc told all of Iraq [where] that "the sessions of Parliament on 14 and 26 April, they dust and foggy and it is logical deletion, being the Thompsan interests of the people and under the resolution has been canceled reshuffle and stabbed protesters House of Representatives and this is what will make us go back to square one and back sessions parliament as it was before the sit of Representatives. " 
    He called on "everyone to abide by the decision of the Federal Court, and I think everyone will return to the parliament and look differences within the dome in accordance with the constitutional and legal contexts." 
    The Federal Court had decided at its Tuesday Irrelevance Bgelsta the House [of Representatives of the protesters] on 14 and 26 April. 
    The court also considered the parliament session on April 26, which saw the vote on the reshuffle "is unconstitutional because it was held in an atmosphere contrary to the Constitution." 
    The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, his respect for the decision of the Federal Court and that he "came to confirm what I went to him the presidency of the House of Representatives and most of the political blocs of unconstitutional practices by the number of objectors House of Representatives and that any change in the state institutions must be the starting point of the legal and constitutional materials ". 
    The al-Jubouri, said: "This decision does not fall to resume his legal right to institute criminal proceedings against those who caused sabotaging public money and shading of justice or of posing as an official status in the law is" declaring "the uniform of the parliamentary session in 12 of the month of July. 
    For their part sitters deputies said they respect the court's decision, although they were "unconvinced Bklh" stressing "they continue to dismiss al-Jubouri." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:48 pm