Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Water resources continue to work Mosul dam maintenance

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 5:47 am

Publishing Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:02:04 | Views: 181

Bgdad_abar today

Continues to engineering staff in SOD and reservoirs - Mosul Dam project management, maintenance work for all joints of the dam in order to maintain and secure the water releases into the summer schedule for this year.

According to the Ministry of Water Resources said in a statement received by the agency news of the day a copy of it today that "maintenance work includes conducting chemical tests on water Bizumitrut models tunnel Overstuffing and tear of water and water points colds and presenter and the back of the dam, as well as to conduct chemical tests and Alveziaoah of cement."

"The space Division based in project management to conduct periodic monitoring to measure the Taksvat Movement horizontal bridges Association vertical movement between the body of the dam and the power outlet and the gate guard and to identify and install the locations and levels Overstuffing clips and its extension for each section in a manner coordinates, in addition to continuing to pursue reading levels and install a ruler measuring points colds and cleaning and the creation of monitoring points. "

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=27400

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:12 pm