Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for reform: all the deputies will attend the mass meeting upcoming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for reform: all the deputies will attend the mass meeting upcoming Empty Deputy for reform: all the deputies will attend the mass meeting upcoming

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]                                                                     Observer news / Baghdad MP for Front reform Abdul Karim Abtan, Wednesday, that all deputies Christdharoa parliament session , which will take place over the next month, while noting that the formation of the opposition bloc in the Council needs to discussions among its members. He Abtan, " The Federal Court 's decisions are binding for all and not subject to appeal, including its recent decision on the House of Representatives , "noting that" at the  start of meetings of the Council, will be attended to all deputies. " he added Abtan" the Front reform agreed previously that it will be the opposition bloc the House of Representatives if the court issued a stay Saleem al ­ Jubouri for the presidency of the Council ", He pointed out that "go to the opposition needs to debate , despite the decision earlier, and nutshell final is not an option for reform , but the presence of opposition parliamentary." He added that " the opposition a health and the performance of the government and the parliamentary work." declared House Speaker Salim al ­ Jubouri, in the June 28, 2016, the start of the third legislative term of the parliament in the first of the month of July, noting that the twelfth of next month will hold the first session in this chapter, as he emphasized the determination of ".parliament to proceed with the legislation of laws and decisions of "important

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:10 am