Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary defense demanded the government not to sign the US credit facilities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary defense demanded the government not to sign the US credit facilities Empty Parliamentary defense demanded the government not to sign the US credit facilities

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:26 am

[ltr]Parliamentary defense demanded the government not to sign the US credit facilities[/ltr]

Since 29/06/2016 15:42 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Commission asked for the parliamentary security and defense, on Wednesday, the Iraqi government not to sign the proposed US military credit facilities.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said committee member Mohammed al-Karbouli in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, "Exploitation of the United States of America to the circumstances of the Iraq war against terrorism and trying to pass the armament deals and load the Iraqi budget for the burden of additional, necessarily will not help in building the capacity of military forces and independent in the processing and armament and even the control".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "Although our observations on the Iranian support for Iraq in its war against terrorism with money and weapons, logistical and human resources, but we have not touched until this moment an Iranian Ministry of Defense financial claims or the Iraqi government to meet its support donated."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed Karbouli According to the statement, expressed "agreement for the security and defense committee parliamentary to host the ministers of defense and finance in the next House of Representatives first sessions for the purpose of standing on US supply contracts and amounts and the size of them equipped and Akiemha" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:37 am