Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf Keystone gets additional $7 million payment for Kurdistan oil exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gulf Keystone gets additional $7 million payment for Kurdistan oil exports Empty Gulf Keystone gets additional $7 million payment for Kurdistan oil exports

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:58 am

Gulf Keystone gets additional $7 million payment for Kurdistan oil exports
    Posted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Workers adjust a valve of an oil pipe in Tawke oil field near Duhok, Kurdistan region of Iraq. Photo: Reuters

LONDON,— Gulf Keystone Petroleum GKP said on Wednesday it has received a further gross payment of $8 million from Iraq’s Kurdistan Regional Government KRG for Shaikan crude oil exports in May 2016, bringing the total payment received to date to $15.0 million gross.
    This is the second instalment of the invoiced amount for May 2016 with the balance expected to be paid shortly.
    On June 27, GKP has[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 8 million from KRG for Shaikan crude oil exports in May 2016.
    The company said last March it was still owed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by the KRG for oil exports and costs related to the Shaikan oil field. The KRG still owes oil companies billions of dollars for oil exports.

Gulf Keystone shares [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on April 14 after the cash strapped Kurdistan oil producer revealed output from the Shaikan field would go into decline without new investment.
    Earlier this month a group of GKP’s lenders have further [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] leeway to the Iraqi Kurdistan oil firm until July 1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:18 pm