Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Investment Authority: optimistic about the economic development which will get betwe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Investment Authority: optimistic about the economic development which will get betwe Empty Chairman of the Investment Authority: optimistic about the economic development which will get betwe

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 5:32 am

[size=30]Chairman of the Investment Authority: optimistic about the economic development which will get between Iraq and Iran[/size]
    30/06/2016 10:18 | Number of Views: 236
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Said Sami al-Araji, head of the Iraqi Investment Authority, said the prospects of joint cooperation between Iraq and Iran is very large, considering that the two neighbors were Muslims share a lot of links and the participants, pointing out that economic relations are very important for both countries.
    He said in a press statement , "We signed last year investment between Iraq and the Islamic Republic of Iran agreement, and this agreement Iraq has not signed with a lot of Arab countries so far, and this is a major achievement in terms of economic relations between the two countries." 
    Araji said , "There is a big progress in all directions of economic and trade cooperation between the two countries to cooperate, and we are in the process there will be a council of businessmen to include the development and reconstruction , "stressing that" the prospects of joint cooperation between Iran and Iraq are too high and I am optimistic it too, because they are neighbors two Muslim countries share a lot of things and economic aspects in very important for the two countries'. " 
    he said Iraqi Prime investment Authority that" Iraq is able to provide to Iran in the economic and commercial side, alot of investment, business and trade as well, and also the opposite is true, Iran is also able to provide Iraq, we areoptimistic dramatically progress that will happen in the coming period. " 
    He stressed al - Araji , that" the trade exchange between the two countries rise to the top of the 14 billion dollars which is currently located , and this number is not a little , and , God willing , this figure is rising with time and be more and more and we all hope so, but we are working on him'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:35 am